Intelligent Security | Camera Cover
Privacy | Camera Cover | Solution
What is IS|CC?
IS|CC is the world's most aesthetic, ergonomic, elegant and seamless camera privacy solution. Designed for people who like to have more privacy, security and peace of mind when using smartphones, tablets and computers!
We achieved 0.70 mm in thickness, keeping it ergonomic, aesthetic and seamless. It is thin enough not to hinder the closing of a laptop.
It gives you access to your camera in a breeze.
Tested & Proven
The ultimate for a camera privacy cover solution.
Advanced. Privacy you deserve.
How important is your privacy and security?
HACKED FOOTAGE FROM YOUR CAMERA(S) IS STORED, ANALYSED & SHARED.
Do you use a sticker, tape or a post-it?
There are several drawbacks to using them:
- They ruin the look and feel of your device.
- They always have to be removed and replaced.
- They do not last very long.
- When using them you leave finger marks on your device.
- They leave residue on your device you have to clean.
We provide a sophisticated solution to all these problems!
Our patent pending super lightweight design was engineered to allow for a seamless fit on a wide range of smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops.
The product consists of two parts, a low carbon steel ring with advanced adhesive and a custom neodymium magnetic disc. The ring sticks to your device with the adhesive and the disc attaches to the ring magnetically.
0.70 mm thickness enables you to close your laptop without damaging it.
Place it behind or above a case.
Made of nickel plated steel and neodymium.
- Designed to fit and look good on your devices.
- Made of the most suited high-quality steel and neodymium.
- Your finger grips to the disc to hide and unhide your camera.
- The sliding disc allows for easy access to the camera.
- 0.70mm thickness enables you to close your laptop perfectly.
- Close your laptop with the disc in the open or closed position.
- The sliding disc does not touch your device so it does not scratch your device.
- You can position the IS|CC so it does not cover device components such as the indicator light and light sensor.
- The design prevents you from having to touch around the camera area to use it, keeping that area cleaner.
- You can easily clean the IS|CC and the area around by removing the disc.
- The product is Nickel plated which protects it from wear and water.
- You can use the camera cover as a fidget toy, especially on smartphones.
Our product manufacturer is based in the United States.
↓ Click to initiate 3D ↓
Flexibility, simplicity and quality in a seamless fit.
Where does it fit?
Fits on most smartphones, tablets, laptops and all-in-one desktops.
How to install?
- To apply the IS|CC first remove the magnet from the ring.
- Then place the ring on to your device to decide on how you want it to be placed. You may want to have it so it does not cover any device component such as the led indicator and/or light sensor. Placing the IS|CC over the camera so that by sliding it to one edge or the other you cover the camera it makes it more user-friendly. We do not recommend placing the IS|CC centred on top of the camera.
- Clean the camera area with a screen cleaning product, a product that does not leave any kind of residue is best. Make sure the area is dry. (If you are using a new phone which may have coating polished on, try cleaning the area around the camera first to remove any coating.)
- To stick the ring, peel the blue liner off of the ring without touching the adhesive side of the ring.
- Gently start placing one side of the ring on to your device making sure you are properly aligned, keeping it aligned then place the rest of the ring gently on to your device.
- You can still slightly move the ring to align it properly before applying pressure to tighten the adhesive bond.
- Once placed properly, apply pressure to tighten the adhesive bond.
- Finally, place the magnet back on to the ring.
In this video we demonstrate to you how to install the IS|CC.
How to use?
Simply place your finger on the disc and slide your finger to hide and unhide the camera.
How to clean?
To clean the IS|CC and area around simply remove the magnet and clean.
In this video we demonstrate to you how to clean the IS|CC and area around.
In this video we demonstrate the magnetic strength of our product on a smartphone being pushed in and pulled out of a pocket several times.
In this video we demonstrate the magnetic strength of our product on a smartphone being drpped.
In this video we demonstrate the magnetic strength of our product on a smartphone being put under water several times.
Removing the Product
In this video we remove the product to show you it does not damage or leave any residue you can't clean.
Warning: Small parts, may not be suitable for all young children.